- Outstanding service, and your suggestions for activities were superb.
--Rich Breslin, Greer, New York
- Loved the comfortable beds. One of the quietest and most comfortable motels we ever stayed in.
--Kenney, West Bend, Wisconsin
--C. W. Filbert, Hewitt, Minnesota
- We have been on the road coming on a month. We have stayed at the Hilton, Motel 6's, Super 8's and for your price this is one of the best motels we have stayed at.
- We will recommend this to anyone we know coming this way. Very comfortable rooms. Spacious, very comfortable bed and pillows, great water pressure and hot water. The gift pack is a special treat to guests. All things we can use.
--J & L Fesler
- We really loved our room. The motif is so comfortable, homey, and welcoming. The sleep was the best (and we've been in a lot of motels this trip!) The mattresses are comfortable and the nights were quiet. Thanks so much. If ever we pass this way again, the Chief will be our first stop!
--The Camp Family, Red Wing, Minnesota
- The motel is excellent, great discounts, superb service, very helpful with locations, maps, what to see, etc. Bruce and his wife went out of their way to help us. Very peaceful, you can buy discount tickets for full breakfast. We stayed five days. Be back next year.
--Roy S. Idrach, Floresville, Texas
- I stayed at the Chief Motel about 2 summers ago and found it to be super. The owners were friendly and more than helpful. They always had a smile and warm greeting day or night. The folks were always ready to lend a hand in helping to plan a day trip, a shopping excursion or a great place to eat. I found the room to be very comfortable, extremely clean and quiet. It's tough to get a reservation because it is evidently very popular with those of us who have experienced the hospitality. Am hoping to get a reservation there for this summer.
--Hendersonville, North Carolina